Zoom Golf Focus Tour Laser Range Finder
Zoom Focus Tour Laser Range Finder, FC003, Gunmetal
- FLAG SCAN MODE - With the flag scan mode the Focus Tour picks up the flag with a simple horizontal movement. A vibration then provides immediate feedback upon target acquisition.
- SLOPE SWITCH - The slope mode takes into account any change in elevation to the flag. The unit will register the straight line distance to the flag, but also the Slope adjusted distance (how much to add on or take off for the slope), giving the real length of the shot and informing the best club selection. For tournaments, the slope mode can be quickly turned off with the switch on the side.
- ULTRA BRIGHT DISPLAY - The Focus Tour has a particularly bright display with vivid contrasts. Combined with an exceptionally wide field of view at 7.5 degrees, you always have a perfect view of the target.
- Premium hybrid metal design - The ZOOM Focus Tour wraps the latest technology in a timeless premium package. Thanks to its ergonomic design, Focus Tour sits perfectly in the hand, while the combination of premium materials gives the device a touch of timeless luxury.
- Quick target fix: Below 0.5 seconds - Thanks to the clear display and the latest chip technology, the Focus Tour finds its target in less than half a second, even over long distances. This is Instant Target technology on a new level.
The Sport Depot offers Standard UK Mainland Delivery (2-3 working days) on all UK orders for £3.99, or FREE on orders over £30, and Next Working Day* Delivery for £5.99.
Shipping to Northern Ireland - £7.99 (2-3 working days)
Shipping to Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £12.99 (2-3 working days)
Shipping to Republic of Ireland - £14.99 (2-3 working days)
*Next working day delivery is only available for orders received before 1pm GMT, Monday to Friday. Any orders received after this time will be shipped on the following day.
Please note: all orders placed by 1pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We do not dispatch orders over the weekend and UK Bank Holidays. Orders made after 1pm GMT on Fridays will be dispatched on Mondays.
* Due to Covid-19, we unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times and shipping may be longer than usual *
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to return your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return please use the returns form provided with your order or download our returns form here. Please enclose this form with your return to ensure your return is processed in a timely manner. Not enclosing the returns form can lead to delays with processing your return.
If you are returning a small item such as clothing or accessories you can can obtain a Free Royal Mail label here
All instructions on how and where to send your package is included on the returns form.
Our Returns Address is
The Sport Depot Returns, Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ, United Kingdom
It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the costs of the return, and we strongly recommend retaining proof of postage/postage receipt through a reputable courier (ie. Royal Mail, DHL etc) in case the return is lost in transit on the way back to us.
We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt, and the refund will be made back to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.