Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid 2 Golf Bag
Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid 2 Golf Bag
The new, water-repellent Dri Lite Hybrid 2 Stand bag is the ultimate all-round solution for the golfer. Despite the full length 14-way divider, the bag is ultra-light and offers enough storage space. The new hybrid bottom allows stable use on the BIG MAX trolley. The bag can therefore be used as a cart bag and as a stand bag. This is made possible by a reinforced trolley support and the Leg Lock mechanism for the legs. As a stand bag, the Hybrid 2 is also a real pleasure thanks to its particularly light weight, the Air Channel Strap and the ergonomically well-placed compartments for valuables and drinks. BIG MAX Dri Lite bags are water resistant, with waterproof zips. They are suitable for all weather conditions and are particularly easy to clean and wash. The new pipeless design also improves water drainage for better protection.
- 14-way Organiser Top - The 14-way organiser top allows you to organise your clubs by length and take advantage of an extra putter compartment. This guarantees an overview while golfing.
- Trolley compatible hybrid stand - The Dri Lite Hybrid can be used as a stand bag as well as a cart bag. It has a trolley-compatible base and a trolley-compatible, reinforced support.
- Integrated cooler pocket - Thanks to the integrated cooler bag, you can keep your drinks and food cool and the bag dry. Because it's always important to have enough fresh and cool drinks to hand.
- BIG MAX Accessories - BIG MAX Bags have many features to make organisation easy. These include hooks for your towels, a glove holder, an umbrella holder and many other useful features.
- Waterproof valuables pocket - All Dri Lite bags are made of water-repellent material that prevents moisture from getting inside. In addition, there is a 100% waterproof valuables compartment to guarantee the protection of your valuables. So playing in wet weather is no longer a problem.
The Sport Depot offers Standard UK Mainland Delivery (2-3 working days) on all UK orders for £3.99, or FREE on orders over £30, and Next Working Day* Delivery for £5.99.
Shipping to Northern Ireland - £7.99 (2-3 working days)
Shipping to Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £12.99 (2-3 working days)
Shipping to Republic of Ireland - £14.99 (2-3 working days)
*Next working day delivery is only available for orders received before 1pm GMT, Monday to Friday. Any orders received after this time will be shipped on the following day.
Please note: all orders placed by 1pm GMT will be dispatched same day. We do not dispatch orders over the weekend and UK Bank Holidays. Orders made after 1pm GMT on Fridays will be dispatched on Mondays.
* Due to Covid-19, we unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times and shipping may be longer than usual *
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to return your item.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return please use the returns form provided with your order or download our returns form here. Please enclose this form with your return to ensure your return is processed in a timely manner. Not enclosing the returns form can lead to delays with processing your return.
If you are returning a small item such as clothing or accessories you can can obtain a Free Royal Mail label here
All instructions on how and where to send your package is included on the returns form.
Our Returns Address is
The Sport Depot Returns, Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ, United Kingdom
It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the costs of the return, and we strongly recommend retaining proof of postage/postage receipt through a reputable courier (ie. Royal Mail, DHL etc) in case the return is lost in transit on the way back to us.
We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt, and the refund will be made back to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.