Big Max Blade IP Golf Push Trolley
Big Max Blade IP Golf Trolley
Winner of a Golf Digest Editor's Choice Award 2018, 2019 and 2020. The BIG MAX Blade IP, folds flat in seconds with the back wheels flipping under the body of the trolley fully automatically. With patented Flat Fold technology from BIG MAX, the Blade IP is easily and securely stored in a golf club locker, a car boot, or even hanging from a wall! And with Quick-Fix and Quick-Lok adaptors for practical accessories, and a well-designed organiser panel among other practical features, the Blade IP really is the perfect package. The Blade IP's predecessor, the BIG MAX Blade, was already an award winning trolley all over the world. With clever upgrades and its innovative Flat Fold System, the current Blade IP, has broken all records of achievement, winning an unprecedented hat-trick of Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards in 2018, 2019 and 2020. The Blade IP is in a class of its own and we are very proud of all this unique trolley has achieved.
- Fully equipped Organiser Panel - The organiser panel allows you to easily store your bottle, tees, golf balls and ball marker. It also includes two scorecard holders one on top for easy access, the other in a compartment for protection from the elements. Keep everything to hand, remove the frustrations of searching for accessories and keep your mind on the game.
- QL Bases for Accessories - There are a number of golf accessories that will effortlessly attach to the Blade IP, meaning you can fully personalise your trolley to how you need it. From phone or GPS holders to umbrella attachments and beverage holders, every accessory has been designed to keep things compact and stylish without bulking out your Blade IP
- Adjustable upper bag brackets - The Blade IP golf trolley has a stable design that is suitable for all bag sizes, so you can not only use it with cart bags but also stand bags if you prefer. The adjustable upper bag brackets help you to position your bag perfectly and feature Quick Attach points for handy accessories like the Drop-Stop Rainsystem. When the brackets are perfectly in place, you just have to close the mechanism with one simple move.
- Double brakes - The Blade IP push trolley features a double brake system ensuring it does not move in any direction when locked. So you can safely park the trolley on any slopes, without any worries
The Sport Depot offers Standard UK Mainland Delivery on all UK orders for £3.99, or FREE on orders over £30, and Next Working Day* Delivery for £5.99.
Shipping to Northern Ireland - £4.99
Shipping to BFO, Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £7.99
Shipping to Republic of Ireland - £12.99 (3-5 working days)
*Next working day delivery is only available for orders received before 12pm GMT. Any orders received after this time will be shipped on the following day. Unfortunately this service is no
International Delivery - We now offer shipping to a number of international locations. Delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. For orders to a number of EU countries checkout price is inclusive of all tax and duties. For further information please contact Customer Services at email@example.com
For all other countries the customer will be responsible for payment of any local taxes and import duties prior to delivery.
Please note: all orders placed by 12:00 GMT will be dispatched same day. We do not dispatch orders over the weekend and UK Bank Holidays. Orders made after 12:00 GMT on Fridays will be dispatched on Mondays.
* Due to Covid-19, we unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times and shipping may be longer than usual *
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return please use the returns form provided with your order or download our returns form here. Please enclose this form with your return to ensure your return is processed in a timely manner. Not enclosing the returns form can lead to delays with processing your return.
All instructions on how and where to send your package is included on the returns form.
Our Returns Address is
The Sport Depot Returns, Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ, United Kingdom
It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the costs of the return, and we strongly recommend retaining proof of postage/postage receipt through a reputable courier (ie. Royal Mail, DHL etc) in case the return is lost in transit on the way back to us.
We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt, and the refund will be made back to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.