Big Max Aqua Hybrid 3 Golf Bag
Big Max Aqua Hybrid 3 Golf Bag
The perfect choice for golfers who like to be flexible. A specially designed hybrid construction makes the bag a solid stand bag combined with the advantages of a cart bag. The hybrid bottom, which is suitable for all BIG MAX trolleys, reduces traction on the trolley and the hybrid stand allows a perfect fit. In combination with 7 waterproof pockets, the colourful, elegant design and numerous practical features, the Aqua Hybrid 3 is a bag for every taste. The I-Dry system of the BIG MAX Aqua line guarantees 100% waterproof material, sealed seams and waterproof zips. This industry-leading waterproofing keeps even the wettest days at bay and ensures that golf equipment stays safe and dry in any weather.
- 14-way Organiser Top - The 14-way organiser top allows you to organise your clubs by length and take advantage of an extra putter compartment. This prevents the clubs from hitting each other and creating an unpleasant accompanying noise while golfing.
- Trolley compatible hybrid stand - The AQUA Hybrid 3 can be used as the name suggests as a stand bag as well as a cart bag. This is made possible by a trolley-compatible bottom with a trolley-compatible leg lock system. The bag sits firmly in the square.
- Integrated cooler pocket - Thanks to the integrated cooler bag, you can keep your drinks and food cool and the bag dry. Because it is always important to have enough fresh and cool drinks at hand.
- BIG MAX Accessories - BIG MAX Bags have many features to make organisation easy. These include hooks for your towels, a glove holder, an umbrella holder and many other useful features.
- Waterproof valuables pocket - The i-dry system from BIG MAX guarantees 100% waterproof material, seams and zips. This means that golf rounds in the rain are no longer a problem, the bag stays dry and your utensils are protected from wetness and rain.
The Sport Depot offers Standard UK Mainland Delivery on all UK orders for £3.99, or FREE on orders over £30, and Next Working Day* Delivery for £5.99.
Shipping to Northern Ireland - £4.99
Shipping to BFO, Channel Islands and Isle of Man - £7.99
Shipping to Republic of Ireland - £12.99 (3-5 working days)
*Next working day delivery is only available for orders received before 12pm GMT. Any orders received after this time will be shipped on the following day. Unfortunately this service is no
International Delivery - We now offer shipping to a number of international locations. Delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. For orders to a number of EU countries checkout price is inclusive of all tax and duties. For further information please contact Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other countries the customer will be responsible for payment of any local taxes and import duties prior to delivery.
Please note: all orders placed by 12:00 GMT will be dispatched same day. We do not dispatch orders over the weekend and UK Bank Holidays. Orders made after 12:00 GMT on Fridays will be dispatched on Mondays.
* Due to Covid-19, we unfortunately cannot guarantee delivery times and shipping may be longer than usual *
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return please use the returns form provided with your order or download our returns form here. Please enclose this form with your return to ensure your return is processed in a timely manner. Not enclosing the returns form can lead to delays with processing your return.
All instructions on how and where to send your package is included on the returns form.
Our Returns Address is
The Sport Depot Returns, Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ, United Kingdom
It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the costs of the return, and we strongly recommend retaining proof of postage/postage receipt through a reputable courier (ie. Royal Mail, DHL etc) in case the return is lost in transit on the way back to us.
We aim to process all returns within 5 working days of receipt, and the refund will be made back to the original payment method used at time of purchase.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.